Heat pump water heaters Explorer
Explorer is a silent heat-pump water heater equipped with ACI hybrid anti-corrosive protection to ensure optimum energy savings.
Easy to install, transport, and operate, Explorer has adjustable air inlet, outlet, and feet. Compatible with four different types of energy and remotely controlled from your smartphone, Explorer brings hot water for the whole family!
- This water heater is highly flexible due to its ability to produce hot water with four different types of energy (heat pump, electric back-up, boiler and solar).
- Explorer ensures comfort through a wide temperature range of use (-5 to +43 °C) while maintaining a household friendly noise level (only 53 dB(a)).
- Explorer is compatible with new Cozytouch technology, which allows distant piloting through your smartphone or tablet.
- User-friendly with its digital control panel and adjustable air inlet, outlet, and feet, Explorer is easy to set up and suitable for all outdoor or indoor installations.
- The new digital control panel shows day to day programming, different modes selection, and daily energy consumption.
- Thanks to the large optimized coil for fast heating adapted for low temperature devices, Explorer ensures up to 75 percent energy savings!
- The Smart energy consumption control and CFC-free insulation around tank guarantee that this water heater does not waste any energy.
- The Photovoltaic mode automatically allows to chooses solar energy to produce a stock of hot water maximising self consumption (Set temperature lower during the night)
Explorer ensures quality and durability through these features:
- ACI hybrid anti-corrosive protection
- Steatite technology (ceramic dry heating element)
- diamond-quality enamel lining the inner tank
- a pressure relief valve which provides safety if any malfunctions or pressure rise
- a dielectric union preventing corrosion
- a specific lip gasket preventing rust around the flange
- With a new R513A gas, this heat pump water heater is environmentally friendly.
|RATED WATER PRESSURE||bar||8|
|MAXIMUM TOTAL POWER CONSUMED BY THE DEVICE||W||2500|
|MAXIMUM POWER CONSUMED BY THE HEAT PUMP||W||700|
|POWER CONSUMED BY ELECTRIC BACK-UP||W||1800|
|WATER TEMPERATURE RANGE BY HEAT PUMP||°C||50 to 62°C|
|HEAT PUMP TEMPERATURE RANGE OF USE||°C||-5 to 43°C|
|HEATING TIME (AT Tair 7°C)||7h52|
|V40 (AT Tair 7°C)||L||265|
|COP AT Tair 7°C (DUCTED INSTALLATION)||2.8|
|COP AT Tair 15°C (AMBIENT)||3.1|
|COP AT Tair 20°C (AMBIENT)||3.2|
|ERP ENERGY CLASS||A+|