GROUPE ATLANTIC pursues a policy of acquiring renowned companies and strong brands, as exemplified recently:
- in 2015, Ideal Boilers, a UK market leader for the wall-mounted condensing gas boiler and the commercial gas boiler.
- in 2013 (share acquired) and 2015 (takeover), Austria Email, Austrian leader of the storage water heater market.
By doing so, GROUPE ATLANTIC strengthens its capacity to innovate and continually gains market share.
Simultaneously, to offer competitive product ranges and support its organic growth, GROUPE ATLANTIC invests in production nearest to target markets, building factories in countries such as Egypt, Ukraine, Turkey and Thailand. Today, more than a third of the Group's workforce manufacture and market our products internationally.
We adopt differentiated strategies based on our products and activities:
- In sanitary hot water: a global growth strategy, particularly including the construction of two factories in Egypt and Ukraine to support commercial development.
- In collective and service sector solutions (commercial and industrial boilers, water heaters, and collective renewable energy solutions): a strategy that combines organic growth and local leadership acquisitions.
- 2008: Hamworthy in the United Kingdom.
- At the end of 2011, Erensan (minority shareholding), one of the leaders in Turkey.
- For less "universal" products (electric heating, heat pumps, etc.): a more geographically targeted strategy.
- Summer 2011, convector production started in Odessa, Ukraine, in order to move closer to markets in Eastern Europe.
- 2015 Heat pumps factory in France for renewable energy products.
Weather through its subsidiaries or its commercial partners, GROUPE-ATLANTIC brands are renowned all over the word and its products commercialized in more than 100 countries.